United Way of the Greater Dayton Area, HelpLink 2-1-1 and the Support Service Alliance launch the Case Consultation Program.
The program is designed to assist faith-based organizations deal with increased demands from those in the community seeking assistance. Some benefits to the faith-based organization are:
- Ability to better serve members of faith-based organizations and/or the community.
- Reduce workload for staff and volunteer(s) of faith-based organizations.
- Reduce duplication of service(s).
- Receive data on trends for emergency assistance.
- United Way's HelpLink 2-1-1 staff understands and has the professional expertise to provide information and referral services to handle a variety of emergency situations.
- Ability to call HelpLink 2-1-1 during designated hours regarding requests received.
To date five faith-based organizations are participating in the program:
- College Hill Community Church
- First Baptist Church (downtown Dayton)
- Christ Episcopal Church
- Wesley Community Center
- First Lutheran Church
The Support Services Alliance of this Miami Valley is comprised of representatives from United Way of the Greater Dayton Area, HelpLink 2-1-1 and several Faith Based organizations.
Please call Sandy Williams at (937) 910-6010 for additional information.