To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community on behalf of our local health and human service network.
To bring the diverse aspects of our community together to meet current health and human service needs and proactively address future issues.
Our Core Ideology
- Well managed, cost effective, efficient and trustworthy
- A leading proponent of diversity in our region and engaging the community in positive action
- Proactive, collaborative, seeking win-win strategies
- Open, honest and responsive to all customers/stakeholders
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Broad based inclusiveness that respects diversity and is dedicated to utilizing diverse talents and perspectives for the benefit of solving community problems
- Neutral table where people come together for dialogue and actions on behalf of the community